Sunday, November 7, 2010

How Do You Prove You're Single?!

In my seemingly never-ending quest to marry a Belgian, the gods have finally crossed to my side of the battle. There is now a Certificate of Non-Impediment that can be procured through the Office of the City Clerk in NYC. I need this to "prove" I am single. As if. All the Belgian authorities have to do is look at my life to see I have been QUITE single. Other countries require it too, I believe, before they marry your ass to whatever foreign citizen you're trying to live the rest of your life with.

For anyone other NYer out there who's struggling with this, here's the link:

https://www.nyc.gov/portal/site/cityclerkformsonline









Never give up! "I'll never let go Jack...never let go....I promise"

No comments:

Post a Comment