Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hidden Treasures or just Blasts From The Past?

It's amazing the shit you discover while in the process of a move.

Am I supposed to keep this thing forever?

I've bruised and battered and straight-up abused this old poster board (circa 2003). But I haven't parted with it, yet...because I still remember how excited I was when I got it.

I just found it in my closet tonight.

I was two months into the Big Brother house and I could taste the end. I could. It tasted like flour, but at least it tasted like something compared to the mundane every day I was subjected to.

And I literally hated the people left in the house with me so this poster board was my savior. Imagine, I thought, people were writing stuff about me on a website. Wow.

And then when I got home I saw all the nasty brutally-raw putrid and scathing remarks about me that I read all of while laughing and nodding my head in agreement to half of them.

Big Brother was an experience and it still is, it's never going to end, OMG.

The question is, what am I supposed to DO with these Big Brother "thingies". Do they become Belgian like me? Or do they stay at my mother's place here in NY and forever take up critical real estate in the closets?

Or do they get thrown out with the trash?

7 comments:

  1. People writing stuff about you on a website - now that's some cRaZy shit,huh Jun!?!! ;D lmfao!

    Maybe CBS made that particular one up - but not ALL web sites had bad things to say about you back then... SOME loved ya!

    Definitely keep the BB thingies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Don't put em in the trash , whatever you do!

    If you really don't want them - send them to me. I'd take em off your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crocker and I would mud wrestle to have such memorabilia. Crocker doesn't deserve it though. Send it to me and I'll keep it around for when you want to show your grandchildren. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA. I will hold on to it. For NOW. :)

    GaYToR you are ridiculous. How cute is that image of my grandkids at your house looking at this stupid posterboard?! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jun they are a precious memory for u and one day u might not want them, but some day u will forever want to hold on to those silly days in the BB house, as a reminder you could do it. Maybe ur kids if you ever have them will look back and say look what mama did, with her x factor in the house and she was great at it! I say let them take up a closet and have something to hold on to as and older woman....in life memories is all we end up with, keep them. U are an amazing person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Thanks Frazzled Mom! Ha.

    I'm holding on to them...but if I put them on eBay I'll let you know Keith! :)

    ReplyDelete