Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Red and The Good Samaritan (Me)


1:17pm today. I'm walking up (down?) 14th Street. I see um a, lovely, creature in red at the corner of 14th and 1st.

Clearly lost and in a sea of spectators, s/he ("Red") was asking directions somewhere but noone was answering.

I'm nosy. And I'm ballsy. So I walked right up and asked "Where are you going?" Red answered "Con Edison" and I pointed east. Then I asked "Can I take a picture with you?"

And so, Red and I took a picture. I asked a woman walking by to take it. I am bossy. (and again, ballsy).
The woman who took the picture asked me afterwards if Red was famous. I said "Yes!"

Red, call me. I'll give you all $.08 in royalties I owe you on this one.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! :D

    Holy Sheat Jun - Red's got yours beat there , eh? 8^o lol

    The staff in Mexico woulda really liked her, wouldn't they have!?! ;)

    I see a new "Travel Buddy" in your future!!! ;;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I swear to god.. you really are my lost sister. You are the only person I know, besides me, that would do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA, and I still do! This one was a doozy tho! :)

    ReplyDelete