Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting My Shit Together

I wish everyone would make it a priority with me. Getting your shit together is beneficial to you and everyone else.















After a week in Mexico (8/29 - 9/5), family drama (mostly caused by my brother's gf), Labor Day weekend in South Hampton, attack of the clingy new boytoy, and a social butterfly of a girlfriend staying with me this past week (9/5 - 9/14), my shit is very loose.

I need to get it together.

Here are some highlights from my family (plus my brother's gf) vacation:

HIGHS:

- Realizing I had taken over for my dad as the glue that holds our family together.
- Being one of the hottest things at that hotel, save for the jalapenos they laid into the salsa everyday. Holy burning booty hole the next day!
- Purchasing 3 new bikinis while there...and making 3 new friends too! Shout to Nina, Jos and Jo! I will never forget naked karaoke.

LOWS:

-Having a tiff with my brother's gf RIGHT before our trip...and harboring some hurt at the start of the trip.
- Having a tiff with my brother's gf on the SECOND TO LAST DAY of our trip...and now having to plot her fall from grace. Bleeding b*tches out slowly is what I do.


All in all, the staff at the hotel loved me, my boobs always looked great...












and I came home with a scandalous tan...















Oh, and my mom, my brother and I had an amazing time and only grew closer.



As for the rest, I'll deal with it my way.









I'm back kids, miss me?!

4 comments:

  1. Jun! Welcome back! I'll hit the topic 1st and say , check this out for tips on Fixing Jun's Loose Shit. Very informative! :)

    Moving on ... THANX for posting the pix!!! 8)~

    Damn Girl ~ You are lookin' FINE! ;)

    I am sure every staffs member fell in luv with you! lol

    Ummm.... "Holy burning booty hole the next day!" ... OMFG. lol. Why should I be surprised by that statement by you anyways?!?! %D I expect to see the video!!! ;D

    Good luck getting your loose shit together, Welcome Back & yeah - missed ya!

    ...but these pix (you're Gorgeous in the 1st one btw) sure do help ease the pain. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Hahaha. I am getting there slowly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad the picture I was imagining didn't show up on this blog. I was actually very cautious about opening, never knowing what awaits me in a new post.

    As some old president said, "There is nothing to fear but Jun Song."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaytor! I'm trying to manage a fine line. Where this blog will go nobody knows. :) But I appreciate the hesitance on your part haha. Sigh. You get me always.

    ReplyDelete